Almased Dressage Amateurs is Ready to Roll
The first part of the new dressage tournament, Almased Dressage Amateurs is kicked off in Mannheim already in May. The Schedule is online and there are still spots open for a few lucky amateur riders.
- We are looking forward to the second year of our Almased Dressage Amateur tournament. Both Denmark, Luxembourg, and Germany had the pleasure of welcoming happy amateur riders at some of the most spectacular international shows in 2018, hopefully, we will see even more new faces in the tournament during our 2019 tour. If you want to compete this year, You will have to enter as soon as you can - as we go for “first come, first served” said show organiser, Jens Trabjerg.
Almased Dressage Amateurs is the first ever international amateur’s dressage tournament in Europe, and the tournament is expected to be very sought after during its second year.
- The success of our tournament is the result of this being a completely new opportunity for the amateurs. For the first time ever, we enabled amateur riders to compete at spectacular shows, where they had some great and unforgettable experiences. We have made some changes in order to comply with the feedback and observations we got and made during the tournaments the first year.
Small Tour & Big Tour
Based on the experiences and feedback from the first year of the tournament, the team behind Almased Dressage Amateurs have changed the Bronze, Silver and Gold tours into Big and Small tour.
Small tour will be Prix St. George and Intermediate 1, while Big tour will be Intermediate 2 and Grand Prix.
Compete in Extravagant Frames
The 2019 Almased Dressage Tournament will be held at the following 5 places in Europe:
- Maimarkt-Turnier Mannheim, May 3 - May 7
- Equitour Aalborg - Uggerhalne, May 24 - May 26
- Deutsches Spring- und Dressur-Derby Hamburg, May 31 - June 2
- Dressage Masters Luxembourg, July 5 - July 7
- World Cup Herning, October 18 - October 20
Enter Through FEI
You are allowed to participate in the tournament, if you are 26 or older and not listed on FEI’s World Ranking List for dressage riders. A maximum of 24 equestrians are allowed to compete at every show and each rider is allowed to bring a maximum of three horses (max. 2 in each category).
You Enter through your own national federation.
Contact us for further information or questions about the horse show
- Grindstedvej 54, Uggerhalne, 9310 Vodskov
- +45 40 25 49 86